Have you ever wondered:
- How many resumes, social profiles, names, etc., you have to identify to result in 1 hire?
- How efficient your sourcing/recruiting/hiring process is?
- How many candidates you need to submit to fill your position?
- How more effective messaging/engagement strategies and tactics can measurably improve your efficiency?
- How wonderful it would be if you could educate your hiring manager/team on exactly how much effort goes into producing 1 hire, and the effects of a poor assessment/hiring process?
- The # of hires per month a sourcer/recruiter can affect per month based on their daily activity?
- How many sourcers/recruiters you need to achieve a target # of hires per month?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of the above, you’re in luck, because I’ve whipped up a couple of candidate funnel and sourcing team calculators that can help you answer those questions and more.
Candidate Sourcing Funnel Calculators
By entering your target # of hires and setting your percentages/conversion ratios at each step of the funnel, you can see the estimated number of people you would have to identify in order to achieve your hiring goal, as well as the estimated number of people you will actually talk to and submit for consideration, and the number of interviews that would need to take place.
As you could imagine, this data can be used to manage expectations of hiring teams, because in some scenarios, the local talent pool might not be big enough (i.e., there may not be 67 local Mandarin speaking Ruby developers). 🙂 Read more here…