More employers and job seekers will visit your site in one year than you will talk to in a decade. Thousands – even tens of thousands – of individuals will land on your site: looking for jobs or talent, wanting to learn more about your services, and trying to figure out who you are as a company.
No pressure there, right?
The truth is, your staffing is more than just an online brochure – much more. It’s a 24/7/365 workhorse that should:
- Create a great first impression
- Deliver a seamless user experience – for every candidate and client – on any device
- Inform, engage and persuade your visitors
- Be safe, secure and fast to use
- Properly position and differentiate your firm
- And most importantly, drive job applications and sales leads!
Staffing websites have come a long way in recent years. These days most are mobile optimized; use design and imagery to complement compelling messages; and integrate the right tech to optimize response.
That’s the good news.
The bad news? Many still miss the mark when it comes to small – but really important – details that impact conversions, security, accessibility, user experience and more. Read more here…
Source: The Staffing Stream