I’d like you to meet Joey Price. Joey is the founder of Jumpstart: HR, LLC, and host of Business, Life, and Coffee, a weekly entrepreneur mentorship podcast. He focuses on creating effective HR systems for small businesses and startups across the country and serves on the Advisory Committee of the Forbes School of Business and Technology’s Human Resources Degree Program. Joey Price is a thought leader in the very best sense of the word.
We are all feeling a sense of anxiety in the face of the unknown. In today’s conversation, Joey joins me to offer his perspective on what it’s like to be a leader and to be human during this crazy time. We also discuss the effects on work, life, and business on the COVID-19 generation. As you listen, I hope this episode offers a healing conversation to you. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode of Punk Rock HR.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Joey shares his thoughts on how people are reacting or coping with life and work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We have an open and honest conversation about how humaneness in our workforce and our leaders is going unrecognized.
- What Joey believes the future may hold for medium to small-sized businesses.
- Some thoughts about CEO’s who haven’t been walking their talk about the importance of the employee experience pre-pandemic and now not thinking about their employees during the pandemic – what gives?
- Digital transformation and working from home – are they right for business?
- The effects on work, life, and business on the COVID-19 generation. View Podcast here…
Source: Laurie Ruettimann